Want to know more first?
Request a follow up and we’ll get back to you with all the information you needREQUEST A DEMO
We currently work with companies in following ways, but we’re always open to new possibilities.
Select the partnership that suits your business
As a Technology Partner we will collaborate to provide merchants with solutions and tools to effectively scale their business. The possibilities start at Co-Branding and end with combining and creating new products - Let us discuss the options.
- Integration of itembase on all future clients or current and future clients.
- Listed on relevant landing pages and dedicated partner's page
- Promotion of your brand and solution to the entire itembase network
- Recommendation of your products to as many merchants as possible
- Displaying you as a Preferred Partner for a specific market
- Adding itembase Solutions to your own product offerings
As a Project Partner we will strive to offer each other's products and services to merchants. This will be done on a case-by-case basis.
- Recommending and implementing itembase tools on every sign-up, project or update
- Listed on relevant landing pages and/or dedicated partner's page
- Promotion of your brand and solution to segments of the itembase network
- Recommendation of your products upon request of merchant
As a Marketing Partner the focus will be to display and promote each other's Brand.
- Marketing itembase at every available chance
- Exposure to itembase network on relevant landing pages and upon request of merchant
Once you have completed all Agreement details with one of our eCommerce Channel Managers, you will be in touch with our Development team to discuss the roadmap of integration.
Integration can take anywhere from two to six weeks depending on the complexity of integration and current development schedule.
Vincent Bruel, eCommerce Channel Manager